high temperature electrical insulation Polyimide tape for motor
Double Sided Polyimide Film Tape,also call Double Sided K-apton Tapes,they are made of 1 mil polyimide film with 1.5 mil of silicone adhesive
coating on each side. They can withstand temperatures of up to
500°F/(260°C). Double Sided PI Tape offer an excellent performance
in electrical and thermal insulation and have high dielectric
strength. These tapes offer outstanding thermal endurance with
excellent puncture and tear resistance.
Double Sided Polyimide PI Tape Features:
• Thin and conformable enabling masking of uneven surfaces
• Wide operating temperature range up to 500°F
• Removes cleanly without adhesive residue after exposure to heat
• High performance silicone adhesive
• High strength backing provides superior resistance to puncture
• Resistance to chemical attack
Double Sided Polyimide PI Tape Applications:
• High Temperature Masking
• Insulation on Transformers, Motors and Coils
• Powder Coating
• Protection of circuit board gold finger contacts during wave
• Solar Panels
Your One-Stop Packaging Solution Supplier, from design, production
OEM or ODM is available
Free sample with sample machine
Pass ISO9001:2008 ,strictly follow quality management system to
insure product quality.
Pass SEDEX Audit, We are responsible Company.
Own the factory building and machines to make price competitive.
Double Sided Polyimide PI Tape Package:
Roll Size: 3" paper or plastic core, Double Sided PI Tape width: 2mm -500mm;
standard width: 500mm,standard length:33M
Special length, thickness or combinations can be supplied per
customer's request.Products can be supplied in roll, tape or shapes
per customer's request..
Shelf Life: To obtain best performance, use this product within 12 months from
date of delivery and store under normal conditions of 60 ºC to 80ºF
(16 ºC to 27ºC) and 40 to 60% R.H. in the original carton.